If you've had it being held back professionally and personally by your fear of speaking in public then you've come to the right place! There's nothing wrong with you! You don't have a personality flaw! You have so much to share with people and people want to hear what you have to say. You simply have to change your perception of those people and how you think they see you. In 'Leave 'Em Speechless' you'll learn:
Sound intriguing? Sound fun? Let's go for it!
- Who put the irrational fear in your head in the first place and how to get rid of it.
- What your audience really thinks about you.
- How other people just like you got over their fear.
- Why a little anger and ego isn't a bad thing!
- A simple process to beat the overwhelm of having to give a speech.
- How to literally do your presentation before you actually do your presentation.
- Scripting tips.
- Podium, microphone and lighting techniques that most pros don't even know!
- Life-saving tips about carbonated beverages, high heels, cellphones, Kleenex and restrooms!
WARNING! If you've come here looking for a book on how to give THE perfect speech with advice on a dynamic open, bullet points, Powerpoint and an effective close DON'T BUY THIS BOOK!
This book is for you - the fearful speaker. My goal is to get you from your seat, up to the podium, deliver a decent speech, return to your chair to polite applause, all with a minimal amount of trauma! That's what you're really after, right? We'll leave all that perfect-speech stuff to the so-called 'speech coaches', professional sales reps, business consultants and Toastmasters! Let's walk before we run. And ya know what? Once you've done a speech using my down-to-earth, no-frills, practical advice you're gonna say, "Hey, I can do this!" So let's do this! Let's 'Leave 'Em Speechless!
CLICK ABOVE TO BUY ON AMAZON!
Publisher: Tom Zalaski Productions
Specs: 124 pages, Paperback, and Kindle